Bronze ds3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze ds3

Whilst browsing the net trying to decide which model/colour combo to go for I noticed a few adverts for
    BRONZE DS3's . Was this an actual colour or do some people just call the hickory colour Bronze.

Sorry, the heading for this post should read BRONZE DS3 not Bronx,(me and my sausage fingers).

Comment

Fixed it!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Clever girl

Comment

I think it's Hickory Brown...

Comment

the hickory resembles bronze as its a met paint
            e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
            Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

If they are newor fairly new cars I think they will be Hickory. If they are older cars, possibly Mativoire, a much lighter gold-ish colour (officially beige!)

Comment

I sell them and there is no bronze available

Comment

Had a Bronze/Hickory one immediately behind me on the M25 last week for about 45 mins (BAU M25)
                  Nice car mate. Impressed with the colour and gave you the thumbs up
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hickory brown is the latest colour which is closer to a Carmel brown than bronze, one of the early colours was Mativoire Beige which was a golden colour but was dropped with the change to Model Year 11.
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                      X