Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dsport specs

Hi,
    Can anyone with a dsport 150 thp tell me if they have the door mirrors that swing in when you lock the doors?
    That was what I thought I was getting with mine but they dont.
    Also, do you have the Citroen e touch system.
    Note, this is from cars ordered from July 2010 onwards

Regards

Ray

My Dsport has auto folding mirrors I think it is standard, I have city signature perhaps it is part of that although it doesn't list the mirrors as part of the city signature?

Comment

The folding mirrors aren't standard on the DSport - you have to select one of the option packs (City Signature or MyWay City Signature), where you also get other kit such as rear parking sensors, auto dimming mirror, auto headlights & wipers, central armrest (City pack) together with Sat Nav (MyWay City pack).

Comment

ah ok, I wasnt sure, as I have the My Way Signature (not city)

Ray

Comment

They will fold in with the My Way Sig.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
            I have the my way sig and they dont automatically fold in

Comment

Folding mirrors are part of the City Signature, not MyWay!

Comment

Very confused now! I thought MyWay Sig was the sat nav & traffic info, and the folding mirrors only came with MyWay City Sig...

The person that dreamed up these stupidly-named option packs should be made to spend the rest of their working lives writing HMRC tax guidance - I defy anyone to make those documents any more confusing than they already are.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                  Very confused now! I thought MyWay Sig was the sat nav & traffic info, and the folding mirrors only came with MyWay City Sig...

The person that dreamed up these stupidly-named option packs should be made to spend the rest of their working lives writing HMRC tax guidance - I defy anyone to make those documents any more confusing than they already are.
                  I agree, bloody My Way Sat Nav Bluetooth but no Usb Signature non city pack!!

Comment

Checked again and your right right, my mistake i forgot that that the My way doesn't come with the park sensors. The folding mirrors come part and parcel with the park sensor which is the city sig pack.

Comment

If you read this thread quickly it will simply sum up what an absilutely stupid idea it was to label the options into packs and in some cases overlap the items within the options. I have not checked this but if you buy the my way signature and city signature packs.........don't most of the extras appear on both so are you not in essence paying twice for the same gadgets?? This options thing is the worst thing about the car buying process as they have turned what should be an easy pick and mix list into a minefield of collections that dont actually tell you what you are an are not getting for your money! Come on Citroen, see sense and sort it out! I want to buy a DS3 soon and this options thing is almost making me want to buy VW instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjikojo View Post
                        ......don't most of the extras appear on both so are you not in essence paying twice for the same gadgets??
                        No, it doesn't work like that. The content & pricing of the option packs takes account of whether you're speccing a DStyle or DSport, etc, and what other packs you've ordered, so you won't be paying twice for the same kit.

Yes, it It is a bit confusing, but take the time to read through the specs carefully & you'll soon suss it out (if necessary, just put a damp towel on your head and take a couple of aspirins.)

And trust me., it's not nearly so complicated as speccing up a VAG car, because on the DS3 most of the kit you'll want is standard anyway. Just try configuring an A1, as I did - I nearly lost the will to live!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                          Just try configuring an A1, as I did - I nearly lost the will to live!
                          +1

I Tried Too... Had To Hav A Sesh On The Punch Bag After As I Was Soo Pissed :L

Comment

I can see the confusion now with the option packs as there are three sig packs!

City Signature
                            MyWay City Signature
                            MyWay Signature

I don't know if it will help future wanderers onto this thread but here is the model table for DS3 (Excel format)

DS3 Model Range Table

Comment

Working...
                            X