THE email has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE email has arrived

After numerous weeks of refreshing my inbox, i have finally received the email I've been wanting.cars due in to show room next week at some point.happy days

WooHoo!!!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by walk_86 View Post
      After numerous weeks of refreshing my inbox, i have finally received the email I've been wanting.cars due in to show room next week at some point.happy days
      more sleepless nights ahead, hope it all goes well
      Darren
      sigpic

Comment

The waiting is the worst part but its worth it when you drive your new DS3 away.
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Yeah i know.few questions on the new ones. Does the 13 plate have white illumination or is it just parts of it that are?
          Anyone got a galaxy note that's connected via bluetooth? Or will i just get as good a sound from the aux?

Comment

Great news!
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

collection Friday. Long week ahead for me

Comment

Originally posted by walk_86 View Post
                  collection Friday. Long week ahead for me
                  Not long now! Eeeeeeeee!
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

i know. it did work out better for me as every year we have europes biggest street fayre that comes (waltzers,tagada, tea cups ,similar to a fun fayre thats over 1 mile long) and will effect the business of the citreon garage so trying to push it out early. i thought my luck it will be after, but at least its worked in my favour

Comment

Great news enjoy,wish mine was ere I'm cracking up waiting for mine time seems to be dragging for me lol.

Comment

When did you order. Arrives early tomorrow. Got an email last Friday saying that it had arrived on British soil. Thought it would only take 2 days to get up.

Comment

I never had an email back in 2011. But lucky for me I was at the Dealers when it arrived
                          A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
                          CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
                          CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

That's lucky ain't it. Getting car at 9 am tomorrow. Went and seen it today. Wrong car ordered for me. Was meant to be a plus but hey Ho. Not waiting another 12 weeks. Cannot wait

Comment

Well that's the car here. Chuffed to bits. Received it first thing yesterday. Done 100 miles yesterday. I do have pictures and will upload very soon.. Had some great looks aswell

Comment

Working...
                              X