Has anyone contacted Citroen uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone contacted Citroen uk?

By email, if so what was the turn around for them to reply?
    I have emailed them to voice my disappointment about the engine rattle and also the paint work.
    When I received the car it had a few scratches on it.The dealer said they would get them buffed out but it has failed to remove them.
    The car now has to go in to get the drivers door, the a pillar and rear panel resprayed.
    I am so trying to love this car but with these small things wrong its driving me mad :mad:

Ray

You have a right to be mad... and their customer service department should help no end in this matter... I'm sure when it's sorted you'll love it more!
    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

they replied to my email enquiry, about parking lights, within a couple of working days BUT their information was completely wrong regarding both the DS3 and current legislation!

Comment

Originally posted by RayJ View Post
        By email, if so what was the turn around for them to reply?
        I have emailed them to voice my disappointment about the engine rattle and also the paint work.
        When I received the car it had a few scratches on it.The dealer said they would get them buffed out but it has failed to remove them.
        The car now has to go in to get the drivers door, the a pillar and rear panel resprayed.
        I am so trying to love this car but with these small things wrong its driving me mad :mad:

Ray
        I contacted them via 'cuk_contactcentre@citroen.com' and had a reply within 5 days.

Comment

I contacted them by e-mail but it was a slow response and I'm not sure they keep a record of e-mail contacts. I would advise calling them and speaking on the phone making sure they give you a reference number to quote if you need to get back to them.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll give it to the end of the week and then ring them.

Comment

Working...
            X