Ds3s at sale dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3s at sale dealership

Hi guys just a quick question my m8 has been to have a look at 2 secondhand ds3 s,just wanted to know if any of are forum people have owned any of them,one white/black roof other red with black roof,and what's the Dealership like to deal with,cheers tony.

Dealerships are good.

People have bought second hand cars.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Some more info might help track them down....
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I will get him to get the reg numbers.he only wants one coz I'm getting one lol. They just Look so sexy carnt wait for mine in July.
        Last edited by Nighthawk; 05-04-2013, 14:04.

Comment

The reg numbers will be of no use to help identify which dealership it's from.

You'll need to tell us which dealership and then people can give you their comments if they've dealt with them before or seen the cars you're referring to.
          Last edited by Dangerousfish; 05-04-2013, 14:09.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The dealership name/location will help also re your question about them

I managed to get away without anyone else wanting a DS3, think the months of me waffling on about what engine/colours/extras put everyone off I know for life.
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I can't comment on the cars you looked at but like everything in life buyer be aware. However buying from a dealership does give some protection. My local dealer Broach Hill near Driffield is extremely good and always offers a good deal. They have several secondhand DS3 in stock so you may like to take a look on their website http://www.broachhilldriffield.citro...ed-car-search/

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                Hi guys just a quick question my m8 has been to have a look at 2 secondhand ds3 s,just wanted to know if any of are forum people have owned any of them,one white/black roof other red with black roof,and what's the Dealership like to deal with,cheers tony.
                I wasn't impressed with my one and only experience with Citroen Sale (just off the M60) Popped in a few years ago with my C4 to ask for a replacement bulb and fuse for washers. Enquired and waited over an hour for someone to tell me they had none in stock????? One bad experience and not been back since.
                The only decent Citroen dealer local to me is Bolton and Stockport.

Hope this helps Nighthawk

Andy
                Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                Take a pride in your ride
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                  I wasn't impressed with my one and only experience with Citroen Sale (just off the M60) Popped in a few years ago with my C4 to ask for a replacement bulb and fuse for washers. Enquired and waited over an hour for someone to tell me they had none in stock????? One bad experience and not been back since.
                  The only decent Citroen dealer local to me is Bolton and Stockport.

Hope this helps Nighthawk

Andy
                  Warrington also aren't a bad shout.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Highdigi View Post
                    I can't comment on the cars you looked at but like everything in life buyer be aware. However buying from a dealership does give some protection. My local dealer Broach Hill near Driffield is extremely good and always offers a good deal. They have several secondhand DS3 in stock so you may like to take a look on their website http://www.broachhilldriffield.citro...ed-car-search/
                    "Buyer Beware", If you ever buy a secondhand car make sure you get to know its history HPI, Mechanics Bodywork before you buy.

If you are not sure get a motor engineers report done and if still in doubt walkaway!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Was impressed with mine when I part exed- they hardly looked- 10 second whizz round- BANG- thats the price
                      Done- I said. Bout 5 seconds i reckon
                      Thats the way to do a deal
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

A five second check of your car when they took it in Chris (I expect they looked at it more once they got it) doesn't speak volumes for the quality of a second hand car from Tates does it ?

As I said if they're anything like Tates in Crawley I'm sure they checked it all over before putting yours on the forecourt
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                          Neither were mine. Lol.
                          C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

That's the one andy just off the m60 in sale,he is going down today after work to get the info on both cars so should have. Info later

Comment

Working...
                            X