Perfect number plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Den View Post
    Its just my experience of the mobile terminals which are naff anyway. Different fonts are a major pain though
    Legal fonts and sensible spaces only everything else illegal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DOYLO View Post
      Legal fonts and sensible spaces only everything else illegal!!!!
      I got nicked for 1/2" space years ago though! it read H3 MR B (can't replicate on here)- the gap between MR and B was only very slightly 1/4 to 1/2" and got fined ;-( although this was 'nearly' 3 blocks ;-( so changed it to H3 MRB pronto!

They would not care about how small the space was it 'was' a space grrr...
      Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

It's not just about plates being machine readable. A lot of research went in to what patterns of numbers and letters are easily remembered by potential witnesses. You'd think that a personal number plate was always going to be more memorable but if the pattern is not what people expect to see then it can hinder recall.

Comment

Originally posted by mbartlett View Post
          I got nicked for 1/2" space years ago though! it read H3 MR B (can't replicate on here)- the gap between MR and B was only very slightly 1/4 to 1/2" and got fined ;-( although this was 'nearly' 3 blocks ;-( so changed it to H3 MRB pronto!

They would not care about how small the space was it 'was' a space grrr...
          My wife has a private reg with 3 blocks and over the last 2 years has had no problems.

Maybe with improved camera technology there has been a slightly more relaxed attitude towards spaces (accept Den) lol. If this is the case lets have some proper guidelines, as I said previuosly make everything illegal accept legal fonts and sensible spaces.

I meant this to be a respose to Crews Control.
          Last edited by DOYLO; 19-11-2010, 13:22.

Comment

I can just imagine my daughter has been the getaway driver on a bank raid and there is only one witness an elderly lady who when asked did she remember anything about the car 'oh yes officer it was white and the number said a ds3 and I think the last letter was w' the officer involved wouldn't need to be on the same level as Sherlock Holmes to find the culprit (in this case my daughter) unless someone had stolen her car. And if that was the case it doesn't say a lot for the intelligence of the thief

Comment

Anybody Wanna Buy Me '2ACK' For My Bday ? =D

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                Anybody Wanna Buy Me '2ACK' For My Bday ? =D
                It was sold by the DVLA in March 1992 for £2100 probably cost £75,000 plus now (so the answers no) lol

Comment

anybody wanna get me DS03 FOX for christmas lol
                  Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Originally posted by parafox View Post
                    DS03 FOX
                    You NEED That :L

Comment

A ds3 ok registration

Looks good but illegal
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DOYLO View Post
                        Looks good but illegal
                        Lmao I Think We All Understand Now... :L

Comment

think im gonna buy A D53 CYA when 60 plate goes out of fashion, saw DU11SBY (my last names DUNSBY) is available to reserve now, but need a newer car to put it on

Comment

Working...
                          X