Hdi 90 Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdi 90 Service

Just had my first service @12500 miles dropped it off told the nice lady i had 2 problems one being the hand brake sticking on and the second on cold start up get hesitation and shunting till it warmed up ...Got a call 5 hours later saying cars done so collected it and was told they couldn't find anything wrong so on the way home the car drove completely different got smoother throttle action then next day was up and out at 7 o'clock and the temperature was minus 5 and guess what no hand brake sticking on and no shunting or hesitation on cold start up...Amazing or what or strange ?????????? :confused::confused:
    E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
    Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Well's thats the service for you. Mine needs its 37000 mile service and its running a little rough and the brakes arent as sharp. The service guy says it gets new fluid this time. I get the shunting when cold but its stopped now the weathers better. TBH if i start it and boot onto the motorway you dont notice it. Only at low speeds.

Comment

Working...
    X