Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The email?

Afternoon all,

I ordered my new DS3 on the 30/03/2013. After going through the purchase the sales man said a waiting time of up to 8 weeks, so end of May.
    He then said I will receive an email from citroen confirming my order, then an email saying the cars on its way, then an email saying i can pick the beast up.

Ive been talking to the people at the dealership and they said the order went through and I should received an email soon.

Its been 2 weeks now since I ordered her and still no email to confirm from Citroen. Is this normal... am I worrying too much.

When did you get your email about the car? or did you get one at all from citroen?

Just want my car here as soon as possible
    Its a Dsport Red
    94JDA

I never got any emails! Got the car on time though. Just keep pestering the dealer if only for fun.
    It's worth the wait!

JB

Comment

I didn't get any emails either, the dealer called me when my DS3 was ready....
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Joeauger, I too have ordered a dsport+ and I placed my order on 27th February, I received my
        Confirmation email on 5th march from Citroen uk. The dealer told me I would most likely be waiting for 8-12 weeks.
        I am hoping to take delivery early in May(fingers crossed). You will probably find that you will now keep seeing DS3's
        Everywhere you go which only adds to the frustration of having to wait.
        Regards Tbart

Comment

Originally posted by Tbart View Post
          Hi Joeauger, I too have ordered a dsport+ and I placed my order on 27th February, I received my
          Confirmation email on 5th march from Citroen uk. The dealer told me I would most likely be waiting for 8-12 weeks.
          I am hoping to take delivery early in May(fingers crossed). You will probably find that you will now keep seeing DS3's
          Everywhere you go which only adds to the frustration of having to wait.
          Regards Tbart
          I was told 8 weeks max, 4 weeks if i'm lucky.
          Its going to be worth the wait though.
          I know what you mean about seeing all these ds3 about haha. I never see the colour combo that I chose though. Suppose thats a good thing!
          94JDA

Comment

Just checked my inbox and I have received an email telling me my car has left the factory.
            It is en-route to the uk and I will get another email when it is on the way to the dealer from the storage place.
            What colour combo did you go for?
            I chose a HICKORY/WHITE ROOF and I have only ever seen one in the flesh.
            I hope yo are not kept waiting too long.
            I am now seriously excited
            Regards Tbart

Comment

I've never seen one of them!
              I went for sport red with black roof. I keep checking every hour to see if I got the email.
              I'l really can't wait. Bet she goes like a train.
              94JDA

Comment

You will only get an email IF you gave one to your dealer and IF they enter it right onto the system!

That said most dealers in the network 'fudge' your email so they can answer their own satisfaction survey and guarantee their bonus money.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Joeauger, if you did give your email to your dealer then you must also remember to
                  check your junk mail and spam mail as this is where my emails ended up.
                  You must then add Citroen to your safe senders list.
                  Hope you find something in your inbox soon
                  Regards Tbart

Comment

I gave them my email address So hope I get one soon. I didn't think of checking my junk emails till recently.
                    I got an email saying your brand new car, I though Ohh yes! She's here!
                    Turns out it was just an advertisement from a random car dealer . I'll just have to keep checking.
                    94JDA

Comment

Problem solved! The dealer sent over the wrong email address.
                      I should receive the email shortly... So they say.
                      94JDA

Comment

Still havent had an email about my brothers C4 he ordered on 29.3.13. Dealer told me Monday though its leaving the factory sometime this month paid the extra £75 for a spare wheel
                        A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
                        CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
                        CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

Have you been back to the dealership to check they are still there and haven't done a moonlight shift? The lack of an email would make me wonder.

Comment

As stated before, many people including myself did not ever get an e-mail. This is not insurmountable or even difficult, just call them.
                            Originally posted by cyclone
                            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                            Originally posted by Broda
                            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

This thread does make me smile, what an age we have reached when people are too frighten to pick up the phone...
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X