Thanks WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks WTF

I just wanted to say thanks to WTF for mentioning Chipex http://www.chipex.co.uk in a post few weeks back. I ordered a kit on Tuesday after getting a stone chip on my roof of all places when driving to work on Monday. Fearing I would have to spend hundreds of pounds on a re-spray I was pleased with the results the kit has given me. Here are some before and after shots

Before treatment

After applying Chipex

I must admit that if you look closely you can still see where the chip was but the ease of using the application and the result you get for the money it is worth doing. SO thanks again WTF
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Highdigi View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to WTF for mentioning Chipex http://www.chipex.co.uk in a post few weeks back. I ordered a kit on Tuesday after getting a stone chip on my roof of all places when driving to work on Monday. Fearing I would have to spend hundreds of pounds on a re-spray I was pleased with the results the kit has given me. Here are some before and after shots

Before treatment
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6216[/ATTACH]

After applying Chipex
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6217[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6218[/ATTACH]

I must admit that if you look closely you can still see where the chip was but the ease of using the application and the result you get for the money it is worth doing. SO thanks again WTF
    Nice, big difference there. I have a chip in my bonnet (about 3-4mm diameter) and a few smaller ones that surround it which are caused from what I suspect to be my track events....I might try this out.
    '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
    THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_EGG View Post
      Nice, big difference there. I have a chip in my bonnet (about 3-4mm diameter) and a few smaller ones that surround it which are caused from what I suspect to be my track events....I might try this out.
      They have an offer on when you buy at the moment, plus when the kit arrived there was an offer of a free kit if you send them before and after pictures. So I have done this and ordered a kit for the car body ready (dare I say) future chips

Comment

Awesome!!

You're welcome! Glad you are pleased with the results
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Cheers WTF I have just received my kit having ordered on Monday as I picked up a few on our Trip to France
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X