Paint colour code??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint colour code??

Can anyone help me find the colour code for my car. I looked in the usual place on a car (drivers door) but nothing there. I found a label on the passengers side (which is drivers side in Europe ??). Now the net tells me I am looking for four letters but the only letters I can see on there are KKN/EXY ......all the rest are numbers?? Can anyone help??
    Last edited by Goonerman1; 20-05-2013, 12:11.

The letters you see are the paint code. One for the main body the other for the roof. E.G mine is silver body with infinite blue roof so its EZR and EYY

Comment

Ahhhh...right. Thanks. Just couldn't see any codes like that on the net. Will have to have another search

Comment

This may help http://www.chipex.co.uk/citroen-touc...-up-paint.html

Comment

The first code is the body and the second is for the roof.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Mine would be easy then as it's all one colour !! Any very clean and shiny following the good weather yesterday too
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link, just ordered some paint for mine as I have a stone chip on my red mirror and its so noticeable. I also have stone chips on the front of my car too thanks to all the grit on the road!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach h View Post
                Thanks for the link, just ordered some paint for mine as I have a stone chip on my red mirror and its so noticeable. I also have stone chips on the front of my car too thanks to all the grit on the road!!
                Your welcome Rach. Sorry to hear about your stone chips. Had two on my roof and used the Chipex system that WTF recommended. You can see the before and after pics here http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?6606-Thanks-WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Highdigi View Post
                  Your welcome Rach. Sorry to hear about your stone chips. Had two on my roof and used the Chipex system that WTF recommended. You can see the before and after pics here http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?6606-Thanks-WTF
                  Wow! That's a result, you would never know you had a chip there. I am hoping it will work just as we'll on mine too. I can really notice the chip. Ordered two colours, the red and the black. Hopefully it will be here in the next few days, and some nice weather too hopefully. Thanks again!

Comment

That kit looks brilliant!!

Comment

Hi can not find the colour code for the orange roof on my racing got Exl which is the black body colour does any one with black n orange racing know even phoned Ross and he could not find it . Thanks
                      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

No one knows then lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                          Hi can not find the colour code for the orange roof on my racing got Exl which is the black body colour does any one with black n orange racing know even phoned Ross and he could not find it . Thanks
                          The dealer who sold the car should have record of it. When I called my dealer for mine thy just looked it up on their system

Comment

Hi yes could do don't understand none racing ds3 s have both sets of letters on passenger side and the racing just have the one set Exl which is the black code

sigpic

Comment

The orange roof on the Racing is a old Peugeot colour but I can't remember for the life of me which one it is!
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X