How long now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long now?

I have been informed that as of 9/4/13 my car has been dispatched from the factory.
    Can anyone give me a rough idea of when I can expect to be taking delivery.
    My dealer is Luffield Cars in Loughborough.
    I have tried to make sense of the lead times that Bigfeet has posted but I found it to be as
    confusing as the average bus timetable.
    The news that my car is finally on its way is going to cause me some sleepless nights
    in the next couple of weeks.
    Thanx in advance for any info.
    Regards Tbart

It takes about 18 days.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks Bigfeet.
      Is it even possible to go without sleep for approx 18 days?Lol.

Comment

Biggie is on his first day without sleep, not sure if he is trying for another 17 though
        sigpic

Comment

You never know it may get there sooner. I had heard they had a problem with getting enough car transporter drivers so there is a back log. Something about a contract with Eddie Stobbart but then the drivers were unable to load the cars as they were not trained or paid enough to do so.

Comment

Mine was 17 days, from the olden days on here I think the record was 14 days !

Comment

I emailed the dealer today and they replied that after looking at the shipping lists
              it looks like my car should arrive w/c 5/5/13. But they also added that cars seem to be
              coming through a little bit quicker,at the moment,and I might get my car a little sooner.(fingers crossed).
              It would be nice if I could beat the record of 14 days( chance would be a fine thing).
              Regards Tbart.

Comment

Working...
              X