Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone out there got wind dflectors on their ds3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there got wind dflectors on their ds3??

If so,do you like them?

Bought Some Off eBay Today So I'll See When They Come :L

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
      friend of mine got them for his c2 and they are alright like

Comment

When you fit 'em, lettuce know what the wind reverb noise is like when you're doing a bit of speed (not too fast though Zacky! ), in the summer when I was up and down the motorway, kinda hated opening the windows cause it was a touch on the loud side! Be very interested to hear if these ease that little annoyance.

Comment

Yeah Ok I'll Check For Ya Rob But I Bought Them Really For The Looks :L

Comment

Yeah Ok I'll Check For Ya Rob But I Bought Them Really For The Looks :L
            they are on 4 low speeds or parked up, they vibrate on motorway speeds

Comment

I got them and at 70 u can still hear wind like hell but at low speeds it's quiet

Comment

wind deflectors now fitted

Originally posted by irishrob View Post
                when you fit 'em, lettuce know what the wind reverb noise is like when you're doing a bit of speed (not too fast though zacky! ), in the summer when i was up and down the motorway, kinda hated opening the windows cause it was a touch on the loud side! be very interested to hear if these ease that little annoyance.
                fitted the wind deflectors and their great,look good and the wind noise is a lot less.easy to fit too even though they dont just glue on.

Comment

Picture?

Comment

Heres a link from the citroen websitehttp ://www.accessories.citroen.co.uk/national-accessory-selector/Wind-Deflectors-1660/?modelId=879&Page=6&pageSize=10

Comment

Zack think you should give me them wind deflectors cuz speeds you go around at could do some serious damage to on lookers and fellow motorists lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X