bye bye DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye bye DS3

Well visited Peugeot today and fell in love with the 208 GTI I have put my deposit down and expected to have it in two weeks in white. shes stunning and cant wait to get behind the wheel 200bhp . love the DS3 but 208 really did it for me.

Lets hope the engine is better and doesnt go bang.
    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Den View Post
      Lets hope the engine is better and doesnt go bang.
      LOL hope not its under warranty anyway so not bothered if something major like that happened

Comment

It's the same engine with same issues...
        Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
        ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarok View Post
          It's the same engine with same issues...
          well ive had trouble with my normal 1.6 engine in the ds3 so only time will tell when I have it

Comment

Originally posted by kyle_barnes View Post
            well ive had trouble with my normal 1.6 engine in the ds3 so only time will tell when I have it
            And it is always possible that Peugeot is more responsible of their products than Citroen has ever been...
            ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
            sigpic

Comment

I agree with that because citroen try and palm everything off and don't seem bothered but again time will tell just hope it is all smooth sailing. I hope the paint on this 208 is better as the ds3 seems to chip easy I think if you listen hard enough you can hear it cracking away when the wind is blowing on it

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarok View Post
                And it is always possible that Peugeot is more responsible of their products than Citroen has ever been...
                Built in the same factory next to each other

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  Built in the same factory next to each other
                  Same shit, different package... however I guess the sales organisation is different

sigpic

Comment

Good luck with it Kyle- whats the engine to get 200bhp then
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Bleu View Post
                      Good luck with it Kyle- whats the engine to get 200bhp then
                      take a guess.
                      Originally posted by cyclone
                      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                      Originally posted by Broda
                      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                        take a guess.
                        its the THP same in the RCZ and racing ds3 as far as I know. Thanks for the luck cant wait I love the look of it.

Comment

Ah right LOL
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by kyle_barnes View Post
                            its the THP same in the RCZ and racing ds3 as far as I know. Thanks for the luck cant wait I love the look of it.
                            Hope you got deep pockets...

sigpic

Comment

I know youve had a bad time Ragnorak- but not all DS3s are bad (Good luck with your claim)
                              Did almost 23000 miles in my last THP and didnt have one issue
                              Modifications can lead to issues (Thats the chance you take) and older THPs too seem to have more issues.
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X