Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat belts

hi folks

is it just me, or does anyone else find the way that the seat belt buckle slides down towards the floor when not in use VERY annoying??

i can't recall this being a problem with any other car i've owned :confused:

cj1

i cant say i've had that problem cj, if anything there quite tight against the seats in mine...thinking though i have the armrest in the front, could be the difference?
    Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

think you may not be getting my drift, parafox - i mean when you first get into the car and have to fish around near the floor (near the door) to find the seat belt buckle!

Comment

Yeah I found that to, was annoying so went to halfords and bought two clips that keep buckles near the top..

Comment

Hasn't your belt got a little clip at the bottom of it? You can move this up and then when you take off the buckle, it'll slide down and stop at where you have adjusted the clip to be.

Comment

Hope not it cost me a tenner for the clips, not going to check either as throw receipt away lol

Comment

You can get the clips from your dealer, i got an extra one as DS3's don't have the clip on the passenger belt which bugged me! Costed me only a couple of quid!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yep, I eventually found the one on the drivers side but no sign of one on the passenger side. At least I know that's standard, though I can't imagine why somebody would have made that decision.

Comment

i have a clip thingamajig on both seat belts (also on the rear ones i think?)
                  Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

only got one on the drivers side

Comment

Working...
                    X