The temporary replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The temporary replacement

Had to hand over my baby today, got a C2 back as a loaner, never been in one before, EXACTLY the same inside as the DS3, just a different body. The computer is a bit shit in comparison to the new boy though, that's the only main difference inside the car.

It'll do for the time being.

It's in today for the shaky window problem, hopefully get that resolved and once done, that's it. It'll be like a brand new car again. Anyone else experiencing the shaky windows?

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
    got a C2 back as a loaner, never been in one before, EXACTLY the same inside as the DS3, just a different body. The computer is a bit shit in comparison to the new boy though, that's the only main difference inside the car.
    I Think You Need A Trip To Specsavers Rob...

A Few Of My Mates Got C2s And Nothings The Same ?

Sure They Haven't Given You A C3 ? As They're Similar ?...

Comment

My thoughts exactly!

Count the doors Rob and if you reach 5 then you have a C3 not a C2.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrrrm, yes (embarrassment chip deactivated), it is a C3 and guess what, of all colours, it's that horrid cerulean blue colour that I can't stand. Life has a way of unexpectedly giving you a good kick up the ass sometimes!

Comment

And just think... that brain fart is now on the internet forever!!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've got mine booked in for Friday at Stockton for rattle on dash. Told me would need it for a few hours to run disgnostics, not sure if missing something here but a few hours for a rattle..

Comment

Ha, yeah, it's like when I initially took mine in (history is in here somewhere) and I had it in for 9am and got it back at 4:30pm - and they hadn't even fixed it, they'd put the fog surrounds on and ordered the part required for the fix. It's just the workload I reckon, like the fecking gas man, says he'll be there between 7am and 1pm, either turns up and 7:10am or 12:50pm!!! Same thing.

...I think!

Comment

Working...
              X