Clear All

We have these available to try at 99p + £1.50 pp
    Attached Files
    :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
    Partsworld-UK.com
    Email
    Call: 01246 268896
    We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
    *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Just bought my first DS3, and I'm over the moon with it. However, as with some other cars, I find I'm too tall to get comfy. Previously, I have corrected this by removing the seat covers and adding or removing foam where necessary. Because I'm a bit too tall, my legs don't rest on the front of the seat at all , all my weight is on the base of my spine. So I add some foam under the front of the seat, and remove it from the back. This allows me to sit a bit lower, and give me more leg support. Only trouble is I have not worked out how to get the seat height adjuster handle off yet. Anyone know how? I can also add some foam to the backrest lumbar area too.

Comment

I think I must be the only person who has found the seats to be THE most comfortable I've ever sat in!

Then again, even the Osteopath says my spine is a very odd shape, a shape he's never seen before :redface:

I unfortunately can't get away without changing the position of the seat as some of my students are dinky and some are very tall!
        BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

I absolutely detest the seats in my DS compared to my FST360 recaros. the poor passenger when going around corners! lol

Comment

I'm an old cripple with a bad back, an artificial knee and one leg 2" longer than the other (built up shoe) and I find the seats very comfortable.

If anyone wants "adjusting" to my state let me know and I'll bring a crowbar!!!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by strowger View Post
              ...my legs don't rest on the front of the seat at all , all my weight is on the base of my spine...
              I'm tall, too (6' 5") and have always had that problem in any car I've owned, except my C4. At least the smaller steering wheel in the DS4 doesn't wear holes in the knees of my trousers, as happened in the Saxo I had a few years ago!
              Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Sash View Post
                I think I must be the only person who has found the seats to be THE most comfortable I've ever sat in!
                Nope I'm with you Sash, no issues here, guess it confirms how different we all are
                sigpic

Comment

I have to say I find the seats in my Dsport extremely comfortable and supportive, I suffer back problems after a very bad motorcycle crash and have to see a chiropractor every few months. The DS far easier to get comfortable in than some cars. My old Nissan Juke was a pain because there was no reach adjustment in the steering column, making the seating position a compromise and causing issues on long distance travel. Which I'm glad to say is not the case with the DS.
                  DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Think DSports have different seats to the DStyles and other models- do they not?
                    Love mine- best lumbar support in any car Ive had
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Talking of seats, ours has broke again!!!!

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                      Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
                      White on red THP
                      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                        Think DSports have different seats to the DStyles and other models- do they not?
                        Love mine- best lumbar support in any car Ive had
                        The only real difference is that the Sport seats have more kidney and thigh support, the back support is the same.
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                          Talking of seats, ours has broke again!!!!
                          www.SPTuning.co.uk
                          Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
                          Youre doing something wrong ole chap. Maybe your THP is trying to tell you to go Recaro :-)
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                          X