Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have a road angel or something similar and know if there worth it or any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a road angel or something similar and know if there worth it or any good?

anyone have a road angel or something similar and know if there worth it or any good?

What do you want the unit to do?
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 13-08-2013, 18:48.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Just use a tomtom with speed cameras,

Or download the http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/ app for your iphone/android and pay a small subscription
      sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
      Third time around.
      Work in Progress

Comment

Another similar thread here that might help - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....ghlight=Tomtom
        sigpic

Comment

Think road angel does more than a Tom Tom
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

want it for speed cameras fixed or mobile and an app for my s4 would be good or a good fixed unti

Comment

Not for lasers and radar then?
              Mobile cameras- mmm. My snooper has to be connected to a site (Pay per annum) to get latest update for that day
              Detects radar residue too
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

whats lasers and radar?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisH:) View Post
                  whats lasers and radar?
                  http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk/speed1.htm
                  Originally posted by cyclone
                  It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                  Originally posted by Broda
                  I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

stick with tomtom.

It will give you an idea of where they are hiding, chances are, by the time the snooper detects a lazer you will have been caught already
                    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                    Third time around.
                    Work in Progress

Comment

Snooper rates quite high as a warning device with me
                      Makes a hell of a racket if it detects laser- possibly avoided trouble at least twice in last 18month. States it detects where lasers been used recently
                      Bout £100 n something to buy.....then £30 p.a. to keep daily updates....but if it works as it says it does:bow:

Met several people from here who have it and similar.....they just don't contribute the fact on here
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I use a Wikango in me van (which on amazon has terrible reviews with peeps who cant be bothered to download the manual from French to English - you can also change the settings on your pc via a usb cable, km/mph time etc... some people just cant be bothered to find out stuff if it dont do what they think it should straight out the box) Free updates for life it notifies you of the speed limit on the road your on and if there are mobile camera vans up ahead.. I also use a snooper too, along with the Wikango so i have one device that tells me where the vans/cameras are and the snooper tells me if they are live/active - they work pretty good together
                        The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Ha- that's sounds good.
                          Any idea what unit will tell you how fast your going?
                          Do sat navs? - don't think Snooper does
                          Wanna find out how much out my speedo is- reckon its 3.44% as the online configurator said (Lower profile tyres over standard)
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                            Ha- that's sounds good.
                            Any idea what unit will tell you how fast your going?
                            Do sat navs? - don't think Snooper does
                            Wanna find out how much out my speedo is- reckon its 3.44% as the online configurator said (Lower profile tyres over standard)
                            just look for a free speedometer on your iphone or android if u got 1
                            like this

http://www.speedometer.mobi/iphone-gps-speedometer.html
                            http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
                            :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

TomToms display your speed Chris, mine also shows the speed limit on the road you're using, you can have a warning sound to tell you that you're over that limit but it gets annoying So I turn the warning sound off
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X