Arm Rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arm Rest?

Hello.. I am looking to buy a DS3 HDi White Special Edition.

Can anyone tell me if the DS3 has a Drivers Armrest as standard? And if not does the Special Edition HDi come with one or not?

And could someone explain this Flat Tire Repair Kit to me.. I am wondering if people recommend going for the spare wheel option or not?

And if anyone has an photos of the interior of this new White Special Edition I'd love to see!!

I have a "White" and NO the centre armrest isn't fitted (nor is there the option). The tyre kit is a compressor plus a tube of gunk that is supposed to plug a puncture, again the spare wheel isn't offered as an option on the White edition although you might be able to persuade a dealer to sort something out for you.
    Having said all that I think that the White special edition is damn good value for money, the seats on the White are far better than on the Black

Comment

A front centre armrest is available as an accessory.

Comment

It is.....quoted price £188 fitted inc vat at current rate

Comment

I have the armsrest in my DStyle and have to admit it spends nearly all its time in the upright position due to it being awkward to put on the handbrake with it down, however I do spend most of my time driving around town. Would come into its own if you drive on the motorway a lot. The storage space in the armrest is a bit of a joke, a couple of lipsticks and my mobile and thats about all I can get in it.

Comment

Sparkle! Where've you been?!

I'm the same, IPod is typically kept in there with charger and aux in. Only ever comes down for long motorway drives.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I pick up my DS3 HDI White spec, edt on Thursday. I'll take some exterior & interior pictures and put them on here for you.
              DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Go here http://www.citroen.co.uk/Resources/C...n-brochure.pdf and you will get the brochure which shows the full spec and a shot of the interior.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've only got the armrest because it came with the City Signature. Apart from giving a tiny bit more storage space it serves no useful purpose for me!

Comment

Only ever seen it in pics, never in the flesh, but it doesn't look that impressive, personally I used to have a Picasso with individual folding armrests and they were quite good, but again I really only ever used them for maybe 10-15% of the time I was driving the car, so hardly worth the extra cost.

Comment

I always have my arm rest down, i just go round it to get to the handbrake.

I do a lot of motorway driving and it tends to be a god send 99% of the time. Agree with Sparkle on the lack of space inside it though, the could have made it a bit deeper

Comment

[QUOTE=Dangerousfish;9672]Sparkle! Where've you been?!

Oh I am still here Fish xx

Comment

Working...
                        X