No announcement yet.

Nice Partial Wrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice option if you want to change the look of your car.

Are wraps easy to keep clean and do the edges stay put?

Comment

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post
      A nice option if you want to change the look of your car.

Are wraps easy to keep clean and do the edges stay put?
      From everything I've read and seen, the simple answer is yes as long as it's done properly (which is a big variable), and the quality of the vinyl.

A couple have it here where I live and love it. One just takes his through the power-washer because it's matte black and he's done (his words). I can attest to the fact that his Q5 has zero peels after over a year being wrapped. Looks just like it did new. No rock chips that i could see either.
      sigpic
      BUGor Big Red ?

Comment

As flyor has said above you need to invest time into looking for professionals who honestly value their work and don't put your order on a 'conveyor belt' sort of approach.

A local company to me MMD Works are amazing and are in the finals of the Wrap Cup Masters - which is worldwide wrapping competition and they're representing the UK, they've got everything from VW's to Veyrons on their page. Don't really need to say much more

http://www.mmdworks.com/

The other aspect is the product. I'd only ever use 3m 1080 Scotchprint vinyl - it's pretty much the holy grail of wrap.

Comment

Best wrapping company around ----> http://www.yiannimize-refined.com/home.php

Comment

3m 1080 black carbon fibre for my roof and front grill was £300 ish
            Sealed to air garage- only did 3M. Seems quite professional. Worthing West Sussex
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Do you know what the company is called Chris_Blue?

Comment

Working...
              X