• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ds3r View Post
    Hi not too bad depends which one you get
    which one you got ?
    sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

• Hi it's SAIKOU MICHI from USA black one it fits in a treat hangar 111 fitted it nice job and it works takes all the crap out oil water mayo etc not back into the engine.
      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by richy233 View Post
        Well got the car back today seems all good [ATTACH=CONFIG]7853[/ATTACH]
        Externally seems the same with same PCV pipes etc.
        I hope they put some other pistons than the stock Mahle's or you'll be back to the garage in less than 20k...
        Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
        ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
        sigpic

Comment

• Great news Richy !
          sigpic

Comment

• Nice one guys thanks for all your advice cars working a treat now touch wood
            sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

• Happy days Richy
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                Hi it's SAIKOU MICHI from USA black one it fits in a treat hangar 111 fitted it nice job and it works takes all the crap out oil water mayo etc not back into the engine.
                Got any pics of your saikoumichi fitted?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
                Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

• This is the car I have just bought, slightly worried now though lol! Should I bring this all up when I go to sign stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by tategray View Post
                    This is the car I have just bought, slightly worried now though lol! Should I bring this all up when I go to sign stuff?
                    If anything I'd ask that they extend any warranty offered or atleast give you the ability to pay for additional warranty considering the cars history.

Quite a few Racing owners on here have had a few problems with theirs, in some circumstances the owners have returned them to the dealer because if the amount of time they were in for repair.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• I've got just under 4 years warranty, should be enough lol!

Comment

• Catch can to start.
                        Front deffo- maybe rear too.
                        Learn how to take it off and on, and carry the tools and PCV OEM pipe in the boot (I do)
                        Last edited by Chris_Blue; 18-08-2014, 16:25. Reason: typo
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

• I'm not sure if it was mentioned on here, but Rich sadly passed away a few weeks ago, shortly after selling his DS3R!

RIP buddy

Comment

• Yeah been speaking to some people, horrible to hear RIP[emoji636]

and can I ask, what is a catch can?

Comment

• Originally posted by tategray View Post
                              and can I ask, what is a catch can?
                              Just search "Catch can" on here. But trying not spoil your fun too much doing the research, its an aftermarket product (Will break warranty if Citroen see it) fitted in line with the front PCV pipe (Positive crankcase ventilation) which filters out the oil mist being returned to the engine. Idea is, its reburnt by the engine, but causes carbonisation of the inlet valves, which contributes to super knock, which blows pistons, knackers timing chains and tensioners, etc etc. Happy days :-)
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X