Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engine Management - The issue's with all things engine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point is just because one has a legal right to something does not mean the are automatically going to be handed it with smiling faces all around. It often takes a fight and all the pain that comes with that to get what one is entitled to. Even if it was settled before going to court it will STILL be a painful experience.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Well they can fight what the court awards but that just leads incurring legal costs for the dealer and masses of bad publicity. I cant remember the wording but Sale of goods Act does mention the seller paying a 'portion' of the costs, something is better than nothing.

Whilst I'm pretty up to speed on distance selling regulations due to being a technical advisor on several computer and gaming forums for a few years, my knowledge of trading standards and SoG is dusty. However the UK has some very consumer friendly laws, far stronger than the rest of the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
        Even if it was settled before going to court it will STILL be a painful experience.
        And that's what they prey on, still if mine fails ive nothing better going on, im only home for 5 weeks in every 15 so torturing the Citroen Dealer in Orsett via Skype would be an absolute pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
          And that's what they prey on, still if mine fails ive nothing better going on, im only home for 5 weeks in every 15 so torturing the Citroen Dealer in Orsett via Skype would be an absolute pleasure
          +++++++
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
          X