DS3 DSport and DSport Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 DSport and DSport Plus

Could someone help to explain the differences between DSport and DSport Plus

Some features mentioned as 'Plus' features (such as automatic digital air conditioning, interior mood lighting) seem to already be listed under the "plain" DSport... leaving me confused!!

I've got the brochure in front of me too and that doesn't seem to be doing anything to clarify the 'plus' situation!

Me and the wife had exactly the same conversation!!

The brochure is bloody confusing and tries to make the Plus pack seem better than it actually is. terrible brochure design.

Others more qualified will confirm ....... but I seem to remember we would do without rear parking sensors, auto lights/wipers and part leather seats by not paying for the Plus Pack.

Comment

Managed to find this

DSport Plus
      Connect Signature
      – Connecting Box
      (Bluetooth

system with USB socket)
      and Hi-Fi system
      • Anti-theft alarm
      • Rear spoiler with an integrated third
      brake light
      • Double chrome exhaust pipe
      • Chrome door mirrors
      • Front and rear carpet mats
      • Aluminium drilled pedals
      • Mistral perforated ‘Claudia’ leather

http://info.citroen.co.uk/Assets/pdf...s/brochure.pdf ?

Comment

DSport spec here:

Extras with the plus:

• Connect Signature – Connecting Box
        (Bluetoothฎ system with USB socket)
        and Hi-Fi system

(Images kindly provided by WTF).

Originally posted by Coupese View Post
        Me and the wife had exactly the same conversation!!

The brochure is bloody confusing and tries to make the Plus pack seem better than it actually is. terrible brochure design.

Others more qualified will confirm ....... but I seem to remember we would do without rear parking sensors, auto lights/wipers and part leather seats by not paying for the Plus Pack.
        I have the DSport Plus and think that it's worth the extra money. The seats are lovely full leather and I use the auto lights/wipers & parking sensors every time I drive the car.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

These images also seems confusing and contradictory:
          - DStyle listed as having 'interior mood lighting', apparently a 'Plus' feature
          - DSport listed as having 'automatical digital air conditioning', apparently a 'Plus' feature

There may be others, but those just out at me...

And the 'Plus' section doesn't mention anything about leather seats?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrek View Post
            Managed to find this

DSport Plus
            Connect Signature
            – Connecting Box
            (Bluetooth

system with USB socket)
            and Hi-Fi system
            • Anti-theft alarm
            • Rear spoiler with an integrated third
            brake light
            • Double chrome exhaust pipe
            • Chrome door mirrors
            • Front and rear carpet mats
            • Aluminium drilled pedals
            • Mistral perforated ‘Claudia’ leather

http://info.citroen.co.uk/Assets/pdf...s/brochure.pdf ?
            I think this lists the difference between the DStyle Plus and DSport Plus- I imagine some of these features are not necessarily specific to the 'Plus' but may instead be differences between the DStyle Plus and DSport?

Comment

My DSport has auto air-con & double tip chrome exhaust & I'm pretty sure it has the HiFi box.

I think the main difference is the parking sensor & auto wipers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

I'm with Patrick the DSport+ was definitely worth the extra for us, we love the leather seats and all the gadgets like, parking sensors, electrochrome rear view mirror, auto lights & wipers etc etc

The brochure seemed ok to me, I remember it as above with a list of features that are additional to the base DSign as you go up the spec levels ? Like all manufacturers I expect Citroen do specials from time to time with some of the higher spec options offered on other specs.
                sigpic

Comment

It's quite simple really. The 'Plus' adds the City Signature with the DSports also getting leather and chrome mirrors, while the DStyle gets the 17" alloy wheels.

There is a separate brochure which covers this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2ffxoddedk83al
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post

The brochure seemed ok to me, I remember it as above with a list of features that are additional to the base DSign as you go up the spec levels ? Like all manufacturers I expect Citroen do specials from time to time with some of the higher spec options offered on other specs.
                    It is like that... it's just confusing because the various DS3 literature that Citroen have released isn't consistent across the board - one specification listed as DSport / DStyle in the brochure is apparently a 'Plus' specific feature when you look elsewhere. And I have no idea which one is the truth!!

Comment

Working...
                    X