No announcement yet.

New Ds3 Dsport+ owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@BeefM OK thanx, but I still wonder could I fit it to my car without too much fuss, programming and so on...and could I ask for it in a dealership (price range??)...unfortunately mine came with orange gauge :-( but since we are a** of the world that doesn't surprise me at all...
    ...4 million people are very lucky to live in Bosnia...others didn't have that kind of luck, but have everything else...

Comment

Originally posted by DS3SaBoy View Post
      @BeefM OK thanx, but I still wonder could I fit it to my car without too much fuss, programming and so on...and could I ask for it in a dealership (price range??)...unfortunately mine came with orange gauge :-( but since we are a** of the world that doesn't surprise me at all...
      I'm sure the dealer could do it, although they'd probably charge a fortune.

There's a thread here that may help you. It involves soldering but if you're handy like that it doesn't look too difficult.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The only way I can see you getting the White Fuel Gauge is to change the instrument panel and that is going to cost you!

Other option is to keep an eye out for a crashed salvage DS3 which you can rob the part from.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thank you guys...I will be looking at the dealers because crashed one option is not possible considering that there are only couple of DS3 in the whole country. I believe it will be a fortune but I will give it a try trying doesn't cost a thing:-) or I can try DIY methods...but this type of trying could cost me a lot hahaha
          Last edited by DS3SaBoy; 12-09-2013, 13:26.
          ...4 million people are very lucky to live in Bosnia...others didn't have that kind of luck, but have everything else...

Comment

Orange is good. White is so Normal!
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
            X