No announcement yet.

Have I had a bargain ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will mate, don't worry as you are getting a current model and at a really good price
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Had the car and very pleased so all is good cheers all

Comment

Nice one- had the roof down yet?
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yes fetched the car yesterday and travelled 130 miles home with top down but its a bit cooler today lol might have been the 1st and last time this year

Comment

Nah- think positive.
            Shame you cant get to a meeting down South- would love a look
            Great price BTW LOL
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi all new to the forum, just had our Dstyle Plus diesel Cab delivered yesterday £15k on the road. As you say its only a good deal if you think it is! First 200 mile trip today 58mpg so not a bad start

Comment

HI Smackie- glad its good for you. Enjoy it- get that roof down
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome to the club Smackie, post some pics when you can
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello smackie ive had my top off about 5 times now but think that it now for this year

Comment

Originally posted by Cabby Ray View Post
                      Hello smackie ive had my top off about 5 times now but think that it now for this year
                      In before Beefy - Waheeeeeeyyyy !
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello, I am interested in cryptocurrency for a few years and even managed to invest some money and they have already managed to grow in value (I advise to check the place where you can buy bitcoins with prepaid card) and for about six months I think about quitting my job and devote myself entirely to this business, I read many articles and it gives me even more confidence, is there anyone among you, who has already quit his job and started a cryptocurrency business?

Comment

Hello, I am interested in cryptocurrency for a few years and even managed to invest some money and they have already managed to grow in value (I advise to check the place where you can buy bitcoins with prepaid card) and for about six months I think about quitting my job and devote myself entirely to this business, I read many articles and it gives me even more confidence, is there anyone among you, who has already quit his job and started a cryptocurrency business?

Comment

Working...
                          X