Finance payed by a new dealer ?? help please guys I'm confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil H View Post
    What is the problem with babies and 3 door cars? Turn off the airbag and have a rear facing seat. Get the wife to sit in the back next to the shopping. Buy a pram that will fit in the boot. Cheaper than buying a new car surely? I managed fine with a 205 GTI !!!
    It is a pain in the ass. Always bending over and doing acrobatics. The back seat is THE safest place for a child seat even after turning the front airbag off. Just because you may not have had an option doesn't mean the rest of the world should inconvenience ourselves if we have the means not to. 5 doors for the PRIMARY kiddy mover is the way to go.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Or tie a knot on the end of it next time.....

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8293

LMAO ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
        sigpic
        Gone but not forgotten....replaced by SEAT Ibiza Toca in Black

Comment

To be honest for price of a ds3 and the price of a bmw you sertanitly get more of a car with bmw :-)

Comment

I didn't find that when I bought my DS3 from new, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I got for my money when compared to Vauxhall and Volkswagen, I didn't bother with BMW as my mate bought one last year and his is v basic inside compared to the DS3. He paid almost the same as me (thanks to a discount through his work) but the spec is almost spartan by comparison.

Good luck with your efforts to get a more suitable car though
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X