DS3 Red ltd edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Red ltd edition

Hi, just registered as I'm hoping to order a DS3 Dstyle red ltd edition in White with plus pack.
    Looking at the citroen website it seems I can choose between white or black wheels. However all the pics I can find are with the white wheels. Anyone got one with black on the white car? Any pics of this configuration around anywhere? Would appreciate any help. :-))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome

Someone will be along soon with a link!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Paul.B View Post
      Hi, just registered as I'm hoping to order a DS3 Dstyle red ltd edition in White with plus pack.
      Looking at the citroen website it seems I can choose between white or black wheels. However all the pics I can find are with the white wheels. Anyone got one with black on the white car? Any pics of this configuration around anywhere? Would appreciate any help. :-))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      Hi Paul
      we have White wheels on our THP, Black body, get dirty too quickly for my liking go for the black wheels Paul in my opinion but enjoy whatever it will be great whatever you do.
      Darren
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah welcome aboard Paul ! As said above if you get white wheels you'll be cleaning them a lot
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darrenshell View Post
            Hi Paul
            we have White wheels on our THP, Black body, get dirty too quickly for my liking go for the black wheels Paul in my opinion but enjoy whatever it will be great whatever you do.
            Darren
            I will second this. I love the my white wheels, but dang they get dirty fast. Even using Wheel Shield. But clean, they do look nice

You can try the reforma website to get an ideas of how it will look (I think it will be close to your options):

http://www.reforma-uk.co.uk/car-builder/
            My opinion is you can't go wrong with either combo
            sigpic
            BUGor Big Red ?

Comment

Hi, just registered as I'm hoping to order a DS3 Dstyle red ltd edition in White with plus pack...
              This is not possible. The DS3 'Red' is a fixed spec special edition with no options, granted you can choose between colours but that is as far as it goes.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Bigfeet, thanks for that. Having looked at the citroen website again i now see it doh. Its the not being able to add a plus pack that now means ill have to go back to the drawing board. An ordinary DStyle+ looks favourite at the moment.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Bigfeet, thanks for that. Having looked at the citroen website again i now see it doh. Its the not being able to add a plus pack that now means ill have to go back to the drawing board. An ordinary DStyle+ looks favourite at the moment.
                  Lol! That's okay, you're allowed one mistake

Just don't ask about DRL's before using the search box.....!
                  Last edited by Bigfeet; 25-09-2013, 09:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                    Lol! That's okay, your allow one mistake
                    You're not allowed two though Biggie......think you meant "you're allowed."

Grammar Nazi strikes again

JB

Comment

Boom it's good to have you back maintaining the standards
                      sigpic

Comment

Damn.... need coffee...!

Comment

Would be great to have a White Red Edition - not seen one yet. I have the Black version as you'll see in various threads and its just the standard VTi 120 but love it way more than I thought I would.
                          Let us know what you decide on
                          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Working...
                          X