new guy needs help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy needs help :)

Hi guys glad to come aboard please read my Bio I am here to answer any questions about Citroen that I can for you guys I love the brand and know a lot about all ends of it I'll be glad to help . In return can someone tell me how to change my profile pics so I can let ya,s see my ds3s lol cheeeers

Hi and welcome, You can change your profile pic on you pc that's the easiest way I found anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP Cherry Red & Black Roof :cool:

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the Club
      Have you the Black or the White, Red?

Ed- Settings (Top of the page) then My Settings on left hand side, then Edit profile picture.i think. Or edit Avatar for the piccie that's below your username
      Last edited by Chris_Blue; 25-09-2013, 19:54.
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi and thanks for the quick reply !! I had a 2012 dstyle+ 1.6 now ihave a Sept 2013 dsport 155bhp red edition with black metallic body I pdi'd it myself and at pdi fitted a blow of valve adaptor and k&n panel filter can list where from if needed guys sounds beast

Comment

Sounds Cool Doodie Tj.
          Happy days!
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cheers mate I drove Mazda for years had a 260bhp rx8 then changed to the ds3 wouldn't look back lol

Comment

helloooo welcome !! :Joni:
              DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Hi, and welcome (from a fellow Ards man ). There are a couple of other members quite near you, Spikyni (E. Belfast) and Toxic (Bangor), so you may find yourself getting involved in a few meets before you know it!

I was born in Ards Hospital, and lived on Circular Road (opposite the school) until I finished my education, and had to start working for a living . I've lived in & around the Manchester area for the last 30+ years since then, but my Dad still lives just outside Newtownards, off the Shore Road down towards Cunningburn, and a brother and his family up near Coleraine, so I get over almost every year. I've had my THP since April, but haven't been back to NI since - I'm really looking forward to getting the car over there, and trying it out on the roads I learned to drive on, down the lough shore and around the peninsula.

If you enjoy your THP half as much as I do mine, you'll love it.

Steve.

Comment

Hey hey glad to hear it mate I work in shaws of Bangor Ltd you ever have an issue come see me Il look after ya any warranty or tech issues or anything yas need gimmi a shout

Comment

Hi T ja do you know if there are updates for the Bluetooth I've had my DS3 DSport + since June and have an issue with the caller display between my iPhone 5 and the cars Bluetooth system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2013 DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP Cherry Red & Black Roof :cool:

Comment

Hi and yes their is an update CD for the different types of unit weather its an rd45 unit or a rneg unit if not ask ur dealer to approach the radio exchange programme to replace you unit foc. Update CD is foc aswell do not pay !! Hope this helps

Comment

Taking over from JB's role of grammer police for a second: weather ...... it's raining, or whether .... lol

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                          Taking over from JB's role of grammer police for a second: weather ...... it's raining, or whether .... lol
                          Oh dear! People in glass houses, and all that. Try 'grammar' instead

Comment

lol oops, Grammar was right, just my spelling off lol. /off to buy myself a dictionary.

Comment

Point taken though ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X