Insurance renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance renewal

So my insurance will be coming up in a few months & want to get an idea of the price. Couple of questions:
    1) Do I have to declare my leather seats? It says modifications after the car was manufactured so I guess not?
    2) When it asks how long you've held a license, do it from today or the inception date of the policy??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm only guessing here but i would say 1)No, if they were in when manufactured dont worry about it. (Dont worry about it anyway, i never declared my vinyl wrapped dashboard) and 2) Do it from the renewal date, i.e. if your renewal is 10th of December and you got your liscence 10th of December 2000 then say 13 years, not 12years 9 months.

Could be wrong but that is how i always get my quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_PolarWhite View Post
      I'm only guessing here but i would say 1)No, if they were in when manufactured dont worry about it. (Dont worry about it anyway, i never declared my vinyl wrapped dashboard) and 2) Do it from the renewal date, i.e. if your renewal is 10th of December and you got your liscence 10th of December 2000 then say 13 years, not 12years 9 months.

Could be wrong but that is how i always get my quotes
      To be honest that's what I thought on both points. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Just to clarify you're correct on both points

Worked for AXA in my last job for 12 years! Although not actually selling insurance or dealing with calls haha
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Working...
        X