Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Carrier

Hey everyone,

just wondering if anybody has a cycle carrier for their DS3 and if so what options did you all go for?

Phil :lemon:
    Phil Moran

sigpic

There are a few threads on this topic, just use the search box (top right). I have a tow-bar carrier and it's great.

Comment

I have one of these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      I got it for about £150 a couple of years ago - would definitely recommend it for ease of fitting, stability and and security. Its really sturdy, stays rock solid when its on the car - no fear of bikes moving and scratching your paintwork - have had 2 bikes on the back of the 206 doing 80 on the motorway with not a tremor in sight. It can also be locked in place so you can then lock the bikes to the carrier and not worry that someone will nick them if you leave the car parked up with the bikes on the back.
      Saris do a few different versions, I have the RS which has fabric covered steel tensioned straps that ratchet to hold the rack in position - easier to use than the standard nylon webbing straps, plus have no lose ends to flap about or get caught up in bike chains etc.
      Last edited by idgiecat; 04-10-2013, 12:20.

Comment

Working...
      X