Dealerships to stay clear of!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealerships to stay clear of!

As the title suggest! Have been looking at a service plan for the DS3 so had the misfortune of speaking to some dealerships! Found a really good plan at Pentagon Oldham just over £400 for 3 years servicing! Anyway back on track, ill start it off........ Evans Halshaw Stockport, how these are still trading I do not know? Rude, unhelpful, discourteous, un-knowledgable and that's they're good qualities! Lol

What's was the question you wanted to know, all new DS3 come with the service plan FOC.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

People's bad experience of dealerships, so potential customers stay clear! I've not got a service plan with mine!

Comment

You bought your car new yes?

Comment

Might also help if you correct the spelling in the title as I had to read it a few times to see what you were talking about. Only became clear when Biggy asked his questions.
          Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
            might also help if you correct the spelling in the title as i had to read it a few times to see what you were talking about. Only became clear when biggy asked his questions.
            ftfy.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              ftfy.
              Once again proving that the 2nd part of your signature is true.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Ha ha I was typing on my phone and only noticed the mis-spell once posts! Lol it's a brand new car bigfeet but its a lease car if that makes a difference?

Comment

Ah.... yes it does, the service plan only applies to retail customers.

You can buy the 3 year / 35,000 service plan from the dealer and it will cost you £449.

If you need something a bit more comprehensive than there is the Free-Drive options which will allow you to add full parts and even tyres and these tend to work out about £40 per month, each one is quoted based on car and mileage.

http://www.citroen.co.uk/home/#/owne...cing-packages/

Hope that helps.

Comment

wow 40 quid a month? £480 a year, i'd be making sure i had 4 new tyres each year
                    Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

One dealer quoted me £686, another over £700 but I ended up getting it for £417 inc the dreaded VAT plus free puncture repairs for the length of the plan which I thought was a nice touch! Plus they will configure my side lights to illuminate with the DRL's gratis! Lol

Comment

Side lights and DRLs ??? Biggie loves that mod
                        sigpic

Comment

Can you do that?

(ducks)

Comment

Apparently so........ I don't think anyone's ever asked the question before? (Ducks also)

Comment

you can have auto dim activated for DRL's but you need the software for it to work not all ds3 have that option ive enquired and i HAVE seen the auto dim option in software that can change the setting just that my ds3 doesnt have the software and according to citroen my model has no upgrade as such so dont know if they can just download auto dim option only
                              maybe bigfeet can find out
                              http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
                              :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X