No announcement yet.

Thinking Of Buying A DS3 Style Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine aside have you considered a '+' model DS3 ? They have a lot of extras and may soften the blow between the RCZ and the DS3 Obviously they cost more though... As Biggie said your dealer should be able to help you compare models.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
      ...may soften the blow between the RCZ and the DS3 ...
      We'll have less of that thank you!

I'm sure we can all agree on this forum that the DS3 is the greatest set of four wheels that ever existed!
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yeah I think so Biggie but JACTAC seems to have been confused on that previously....
        sigpic

Comment

The model I looked at was the DS3 Style Plus, which was nice.

I think what put me off a little bit was that at first when I walked into the showroom I thought it was the Sport model, but when it was pointed out that it was a
          lower spec, it sort of got me comparing it to what I already own, which I know is a daft thing to do as the DS3, is a totally different car to the RZC.
          And like I say I have added a lot of things to my Z, so I need to try and put all that to one side.

I think I'm going to go back to the dealer to see if I can use the car for 24hrs, just to get a better feel for it.

Comment

Sounds like a D Sport might be more of what you are after than a D Style.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

^ That thought occurred to me as well but as the OP has already said they don't drive the car that much, it would be paying extra for no real reason other than to get the bigger engine and bucket seats.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                ^ That thought occurred to me as well but as the OP has already said they don't drive the car that much, it would be paying extra for no real reason other than to get the bigger engine and bucket seats.
                To me they are worth every penny! and sounds like he would be more at home so to speak with them.
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Yeah deff the dsport model as it has extras and the turbo so u wont b missing them after having the other car. There is no way u'd leave one of our little beautys at home !!! Practical and looks they have the whole package !!

pinky sent using tapa
                  DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Yeah, in all honesty it's the Sport I think I should be looking for.
                    So the search continues.

Comment

Working...
                    X