Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awe the pain:-( thought I'd show you my car at the dealers! With stickers still on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awe the pain:-( thought I'd show you my car at the dealers! With stickers still on

Really shouldn't have looked for it but I found it and it hurts !!!!

Bit of free advertising for the forum as the stickers are still on there

http://www.westcountrycarsyeovil.co....285050/gallery

Dont worry mate once your wee one is grown up abit then you can have another ds3 again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

When I part ex mine I'm going to hopefully do it at a dealers miles away so I never worry about seeing her. Also hoping to keep my plate.

Sent from my HTC
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I've only ever seen one of my traded in cars on the road again. They probably get shipped far and wide.

Comment

Ive never looked for any of mine once traded in. 1 was too painful as loved it so much but after nearly 10 years i needed to change for something newer but also i'd never want to know what they were selling them for in case it was ££££'s more than they gave me for it !!!!!
          pinky sent using tapa
          DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

One of the salesmen from the dealers bought my ClioRS197 I traded in, not bad really as I had taken lots of bit off including the superchips bluefin which is useless on any other clio and practically worthless, he gave me £80 for that and bought some of the other bits,anyway in the last 3 weeks its had a new wiper motor, starter motor, clutch, waterpump, and other things I cant remember, I sent him a text today saying I got shut at right time, hes not bothered as perrys gave him a warrantee and have done everything so far.
            DS3 eHDI110 DSport+

Comment

Working...
            X