X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loeb Stolen from WP Auto's Vone Racing

Such a shame:

Facebook Video here

Long shot, but if any of our friends in France see or hear anything, please help them out! Only doing what we can from here to try and help!

:mad:
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

It's a shame the naked chap didn't wake up sooner, I suspect the scumbag thieves would have run off.
    sigpic

Comment

scum ! say no more..
      The Truth is Out There !

Comment

saw that vid what i dont get is that they ad a ds3 on the drive n a fookin micra n left the loeb parked out on the street. cctv footage does ya no favours as all the plod give ya is a cad num. as i had full cctv when my bike was stolen 4 burly men lifting it onto a taillift had their faces in it to. was the police intrested nope
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Loeb on the street, DS3R and 500 Abarth on the drive . :confused: The alarm didn't do much, how did they get in that easy and drive away that easy because it doesn't look as though a window was smashed? quite worrying.
          That gate didn't help much when the guy got in to the racing to go after them.
          It's horrible to see something like this, especially when the robbers spent so much time outside the house before they eventually drove away.
          Last edited by Aidan@Partsworld-uk.com; 25-10-2013, 11:32.
          :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
          Partsworld-UK.com
          Email
          Call: 01246 268896
          We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
          *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Yeah I was concerned that the Citroen alarm seemed quite easily bypassed
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
              saw that vid what i dont get is that they ad a ds3 on the drive n a fookin micra n left the loeb parked out on the street.
              There's no Micra ?...

Comment

think he means the 500 Zack
                :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
                Partsworld-UK.com
                Email
                Call: 01246 268896
                We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
                *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Working...
                X