Trade in price.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade in price.....

Went off to local dealer looking to trade my current D style+ (March 2012 19000 miles on the clock) in for a new D style+ i was then told my car was worth £10 grand PX and i have got £400 Equity to go towards a new car....... so if i give them my old car and Pay £300 for 3 years i can have a new one.....what are others been offered.....
    E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
    Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Not sure about the newer models but I got a sneaky look at the price given by the dealer for the DS3 I have just bought and they gave £8500 (I paid £9250 for her)
    This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

£300 per month? That sounds an awful lot!?

Comment

If i put cash deposit down the monthly payments do come down..........when i had the first one new i put £2500 down which brought the monthly payments down to £195 for 2 years...... But i was wondering what other's were offered PX when they gave there old oneback after the elect 3 had finished......
        E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
        Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

I have looked at trading my DSport in (bought in May 2011 25000 miles) and the best they could offer me was £9k. Have looked on various different trade tools and it is capping at around £9500 and they will likely sell it on for £11k. I currently pay £300.83 per month and the finance left when I last looked was £9,600. This was in August/September and have decided to wait a bit longer when there is more equity in my car and I don't have to put loads of money down myself as when I bought it I used the part exchange money for the deposit.

Comment

This is why I always tell my customers never to put more than 10% in as a deposit on Elect3, when you put big money down you need to find it again in order to get similar payments again...
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              This is why I always tell my customers never to put more than 10% in as a deposit on Elect3, when you put big money down you need to find it again in order to get similar payments again...
              I didn't pay my deposit until the day after my car was delivered
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

My Dsport petrol June 2011 21,000miles, went for £10k last March as part ex
                Was on forecourt at £12,500 next day, and dropped all the way down to £10k 3 month later- reckon they sent it to auction
                Cars are never as worth as much as the owner thinks they are
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Had mine 4 days and probably lost £1500 on it already
                  DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                  Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                    Had mine 4 days and probably lost £1500 on it already
                    Nope what you have lost is £3,276.77

Comment

lol thanks Biggie, made my Monday
                      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                        lol thanks Biggie, made my Monday
                        I do so enjoy brightening someones day....

Comment

This is a big reason why I lease. We don't use the car much apart from at weekends even then not much. Not quite done 100 miles in a month lol. Big trips planned but still well under 10000 a year

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                          Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X