We Buy any Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Buy any Car

Just went on this site as a bit of fun just to see what they value my car at, got a quote of £8030 lol
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

I think anyone would have to be desperate to use them, their prices are heavily in their favour A while back I looked at selling an old car of mine to them, after a week of registering all the details they did email again 'due to high demand for my vehicle' they could offer an improved price. I'd already sold it by then so still no deal
    sigpic

Comment

Who on earth would sell to this company, their valuations are so low as to be crazy...... I tried them once just to see how close they came to true market value..... they came nowhere near!

Comment

*sigh*

WeBuyAnyCar are a trade company who sell the cars back on to other groups or into their own forecourt which is MotorPoint, hence the reason why the prices are so low as they need the room to trade out. They get a lot of crap too which can't really be traded and therefore sometimes have to take a loss. So you can understand, as they are out to make money, why the prices offered are lower than expectation.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

The only person I know who's used Webuyanycar got more from them than she'd been offered as a trade-in for her Mazda 3; as with any organisation there's a good & a bad side.

Comment

A dealer friend I have pitch's is only a stones throw away from one of the their centres and he normally offloads his Cannon Fodder to them
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

So if you drive a heap of junk sell it to them, else stay well away.

Comment

I guess see if their price is better than you've been offered to date and stay away if not
                sigpic

Comment

I used them to get rid of my 170 Golf TDI to buy the DS. They offered me £400 more than any trade in, and easily equal to the private sale price. I admit I went there expecting an argument on how much they were going to knock it down, they were quite fair, even to the point where the cracked windscreen was a £200 off, they said if I wanted to replace it on insurance they would offer me £200 more. So speak as I find, they were ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X