First week with my DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First week with my DS3

I have really enjoyed my first week has a DS3 owner. The car has exceeded all of my expectations, from the quality feel of the door shutting to the fancy foot well lights, she is perfect.

I have noticed admiring glances from other drivers and pedestrians, something I used to often get when driving my classics but seldom with a modern main stream car. The folks at work have been full of great remarks about her, even people who have never shown much interest in motor's.

I feel very proud to own her!
    This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Still have that joy myself, and still cleaning the car almost weekly which is unheard of!
    Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
    CEO smartphonegurus.com
    Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
    Cars:
    Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

How do you find the handling, steering and power then compared to previous cars?

And bearing in mind the power to weight ratio of the DS do you think the DSport plus is a very quick car?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn snuggs View Post
        How do you find the handling, steering and power then compared to previous cars?

And bearing in mind the power to weight ratio of the DS do you think the DSport plus is a very quick car?
        Hi Glenn,
        My previous car was an 11 plate Clio Sport Tourer which is totally out classed by my DS3 in these areas, however the Clio only had a 1.2 turbo unit. I have owned many many cars (bit of a petrol head) and the DS3 is just about the best over all that I have owned.

The handling is great and ride not to compromised. Steering is not quite has good has some of the car's I have owned, I prefer hydraulically assisted rather than electrically assisted steering for better feel and feed back. She is quick, 0-60 in 7.1 seconds is only a tad slower than the MG TF 160 I had.

Daron, I washed mine in my lunch break today
        This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Working...
        X