Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3 'My Way / City' Signature Question ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 'My Way / City' Signature Question ...

Hi All ...

I'm new to the Forum, and as yet am not a DS3 driver ... but I'm awaiting delivery of a DSport 1.6 THP 150 which was ordered 22nd October ...

Out of interest my configuration is Polar White body, Onyx Black roof, black leather interior, Bellone black wheels, black door mirrors, carbon fibre dash, 'My Way' and 'City' signatures and front parking sensors.

Just got a question about the 'My Way City Signature' option ... Can anyone advise me about the features and ease of use of the SatNav (not being a touch-screen, I believe) ? Also, is the Bluetooth easy to use ?

I also believe that the SatNav negates the USB port where you can plug in a memory stick ... is that right ?

I know basically that I'd get all the extra electrics (auto wipers, auto headlamps, folding mirrors etc).

How did I come about falling for the DS3 ? ... Well, I was out with partner looking for his new car ... he ended up getting a (rather nice) green Fiat 500 ByDiesel 1.3 Diesel engine (loads of extra kit included !!!) ... Before deciding on the Fiat we went to Citroen Glasgow ... and that was it ... I was hooked !!!

I currently drive a white Peugeot 308cc GT, which I have on a lease via my NHS employer. I believe that the DS3 has the same engine. Anyway, I wasn't due to renew the 3 year lease for 18 months, and am paying a fairly hefty penalty for terminating early, but I think it'll be worth it ... I spec'd the DS3 to reflect (basically) what toys I currently have in the Peugeot (minus folding roof, of course, ... and the heated seats) ... I'm so looking forward to delivery, which I am led to understand is 3-4 weeks away !!!

Any thought/opinions from fellow drivers much appreciated ...

Cheers,

Stevo

Hi Steve,

welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by stevenreid0610 View Post

Just got a question about the 'My Way City Signature' option ... Can anyone advise me about the features and ease of use of the SatNav (not being a touch-screen, I believe) ? Also, is the Bluetooth easy to use ?
    Correct, it's not touch screen but is still very easy to use.

With regard to bluetooth for calls it's extremely easy to setup and buttons on the paddles behind the steering wheel make it easy to navigate through contacts.

I also believe that the SatNav negates the USB port where you can plug in a memory stick ... is that right ?
    If you've opted for the city packs you lose the USB port however the AUX in and cigarette port still exist.

You'll bloody love the car and have definately made the right choice going for the 150THP

With regards to losing out on heated seats, speak to your dealer as there is a rumour that the heating element is in all the seats but just needs the controls added.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi Dangerousfish ...

Thanks for the welcome ...

Did initially consider opting for the diesel HDi 110 engine, although the brochure spec of the petrol (stating 0-62 in 7.3 seconds) clinched the deal !!!

I'll post pics as soon as I get the keys !!! Looking forward to happy driving, and lots of posts/replies on here !!!

Cheers,

Stevo.

Comment

Working...
      X