Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 vin

Hi,

I need a VIN number for a DS3 so i can obtain the drl lights code. Can some help me with a vin number or even the part number?
    Thanks

Isn't the VIN number on the registration document

Comment

i want to integrate them into the front bumper on a c4 so my vin number doesn't help me at all

Comment

Somehow I doubt that any codes for the DS3 would be applicable to the C4, are you planning on using the LED Light clusters from a DS3 or an aftermarket product

Comment

i want to order the original led clusters from a DS3 and fit them to a c4 coupe bumper, i must have a vin number of a ds3 so i can search the product code on service.citroen.com and place an order with my local citroen dealer

Comment

I hope that your feeling rich.....I just had one replaced under warrantee, and the local garage told me that they were around £180 each, best thing I can suggest is to contact John Nicol (our tame Citroen parts manager) and ask his help......see the sticky on the board for his details

Comment

i am not from uk so the prices here are not as high as your local dealers, i'll try to contact John then ... thanks

Comment

You don't need a VIN, just get your dealer to order them using the proper Citroen system and not the independent version.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I only opened this thread because I thought we were marketing our own wine!

Jimbob

Comment

Lol @ Jimbob!!

No luck mate!
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Did He Actually Just Ask To Post Our Vins On The Internet ?...

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X