Foot well refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks really good John, nice job
    Did you ask Aidan to order them in as can not see them on his site?
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
      Looks really good John, nice job
      Did you ask Aidan to order them in as can not see them on his site?
      Thank you Gazski66

Yes I asked him to order them, he will need your car reg so he can get the correct ones.
      This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
        The footplate looks great ... gunna get one on order now, would of thought that having aluminium pedals that the footplate would have come as standard

looks fairly easy to fit ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-and-Ge...item3f28448397

Decent price ??
        Thank you Benji

Yes, very very easy to fit, just ignore the paper template. The one on ebay is at the going rate but if you order via Aidan I am sure there is a small discount for people on this fab forum http://www.partsworld-uk.com/product...Citroen_9646H1
        Last edited by Whippety John; 24-11-2013, 08:58.
        This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

I think you may just have to remove your pedal covers and drill the pedals if the holes are not already in.

The accelerator pedal cover comes has a complete unit so you just swop it for yours.

Comment

Yep- forget the paper template- its for LHD I think
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              Yep- forget the paper template- its for LHD I think
              It is but the main problem is the crosses marked on it for the holes to be drilled do not match up with the holes in the foot rest so even if you turn the paper upside down or the other way over the holes will not match. There is plenty of room to place the rest were you want. I put mine so that the heel of my driving shoe is just below it and the sole rests on it. It is very comfortable.

Comment

Superglue
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                  Superglue
                  PMSL, just make sure you wipe it all off BEFORE resting your foot on it.......................

Comment

Cant change gear LOL- So long as I'm stuck in top, belting it Ha!
                    What a way to go out :-)

"All because- a superglued footrest" LOL
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                    X