Colour choosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour choosing

I'm currently looking at getting a ds3 Dsport plus 1.6THP and I have been looking at the colours and noticed a beautiful looking deep purple... I was just wondering if anybody had seen the color in the metal and if it looks as nice in the metal ????? And it's between purple/black or yellow/black :cool: cheers guys

I am in the same situation. Only thing stopping me ordering and I need to do it ASAP.

Mines between Ruby Red, Ink Blue and Whisper purple.

If you see the Fauborg editions, they are whisper purple. Not likely to see many around as they have only just been released (November)

Comment

The new ink blue and whisper purple are both gorgeous !

Either of those I'd say !

Comment

OOOh. Ink Blue def
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Think I am going Ruby Red.

Blue will look pap when dirty, Purple might be a bit too rainbow on a convertible for me.

Comment

Friend of mine has Ruby Red- guess what he calls his car (Hint- a female name)
            Classic colour. Nice n subtle
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Jambom3 View Post
              Think I am going Ruby Red.

Blue will look pap when dirty, Purple might be a bit too rainbow on a convertible for me.
              I have the ruby red with the black roof and I love it - not seen another one in that combo so keeps it a bit more "exclusive", that said there are only a few DS3 round my way anyway (a couple of stormtroopers, a red/white, yellow/black and a blue).

Comment

Seen a whisper purple one with white roof today, nice combination.
                DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Owning a gorgeous DS3 is such an easy decision, picking the best colour is almost impossible! I am yet to see one in the flesh that I do not like
                  This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

So what you thinking Fluke?
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Not seen ink blue or the new purple so can't comment. I have only owned one silver car and it's my current DS3... D Style Plus... With infinite blue roof... To me it just looks sooo sporty yet a touch of class... Maybe a more grown up colour combo but in 2 months of ownership it's only been washed 3 times, which for me is not much at all... Good luck choosing..... I LOVE mine!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                        Friend of mine has Ruby Red- guess what he calls his car (Hint- a female name)
                        Classic colour. Nice n subtle
                        Elizabeth
                        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                          Elizabeth
                          Pearl ?
                          sigpic

Comment

I wanted silver with blue roof, but only if I could have blue leather and dash. Dsport+ says no.

Comment

Just go for the classic sport Red with a Black roof.. or ...White with a Black Roof i love the look of my white car and still turn's head's after 2 year's but time to move on ...New Sport Red with Black roof ordered ....
                              E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
                              Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Working...
                              X