DS3 Pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betcha they sell a few

Ed- quite like the stripes- even tho that those stripes would ge well round these parts, blue and white would be better
    Deckchair DS3 seats lol
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 18-12-2013, 19:06.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Auto Express - DS3 Pink.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	356299
      OOOH
      Bit like a "Fruit Salad" chew ?!?!?

[ sorry......from Auto Express ! ]
      :cool: YELLOWS :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]8314[/ATTACH] my eyes hurt pinched this off the citroen facebook page lol
        Was just a promo car for Benefit Make up

In the world of beauty, automobile collaborations are not common ground. But Benefit, the beauty company we like to think of as having a sense of humour, have made it de rigeur by teaming up with Citroën UK for the DS3 - a one off colourful little car.

The Pink Edition seems a bit lacking compared to the red, without coloured grill etc.

Plus the online Configurator has the dash as black....

Seems to me its an easy choice for a niche market, and by adding edition, people will buy into that.
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/ne...laferrari-sale Harrowing. Can they not just dump the Pink editions now?

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
            ...Was just a promo car for Benefit Make up...
            Nope, this model has been confirmed as coming, granted to what level we don't know yet...
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              Nope, this model has been confirmed as coming, granted to what level we don't know yet...
              So this isn't true?! A one off colourful little car

*sob*
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Fuchsia pink marks out Citroen DS3
                Citroen has revealed a new special edition DS3 designed for people whose taste in cars could be compared to Barbie's.

Facebook
                Twitter
                Google plus
                Email

2014 Citroen DS3 Pink
                Last updated: 07 January 2014, 06:47 GMT
                Print this story

Citroen has revealed a new special edition DS3 designed for people whose taste in cars could be compared to Barbie's.

The DS3 Pink will come in two trim levels, each of which will have two engine options, but both grades will share a fuchsia pink roof, door mirrors and wheel centre caps.

On the inside there's a fuchsia dashboard and a matching gear lever knob.

The main body colour can be specified in either white or black, and although the two Pink specifications are based on the existing DStyle and DSport levels, Pink cars will have additional equipment over and above what's normally standard.

The DStyle Pink will automatically get 16-inch alloy wheels in black or white, matching the chosen body colour. On top of that, a hi-fi upgrade with additional speakers will make the cabin a nicer place to be.

Then there's the DSport Pink, which rides on 17-inch wheels, again in black or white to match the body colour. Its free add-ons include automatic headlights and wipers, rear parking sensors, heated and power-folding door mirrors and a front central armrest.

Each model has a petrol and diesel engine option, with power outputs of 118bhp and 89bhp respectively for the DStyle Pink, and 153bhp and 113bhp respectively for the DSport.

CO2 emissions start at only 95g/km, with both diesels falling beneath the current 100g/km threshold for free road tax.

i pulled this off the bt motoring page
                e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  So this isn't true?! A one off colourful little car

*sob*
                  I know, most of us are still scarred from the last promo DS3 that Citroen done.

Orla Kiely - Fully Forget...
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                    I know, most of us are still scarred from the last promo DS3 that Citroen done.

Orla Kiely - Fully Forget...
                    Don't remind me! There's a lady who does the same commute from Bolton to Manchester as me, I tend to see it most days now
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Boy am I lucky, my misses isn't the slightest bit interested in one of these!
                      DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Working...
                      X