can't wait :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't wait :)

went to the dealers yesterday to pick my registration plate off their list of available ones so that's all done. they still don't know when it's going to come though, don't want to wait any more!

Originally posted by blondie View Post
    went to the dealers yesterday to pick my registration plate off their list of available ones
    I Never Got A Choice ='(

Comment

Usually dealer can't organise Reg No until he actually has the VIN number for car....Mine arrived within a week of getting Reg No. Oh and btw Citroen will give you 7 days free insurance cover, You'll need something before the car can actually be registered, its a useful little bonus as it means you can have the car for a week before having to pay for your own insurance

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
        I Never Got A Choice ='(
        awh i asked to pick and they showed me their available list! it pays off as when i was there someone was picking up their new ds3 with the plate 'wr60 xxl' which they'd chosen haha

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
        Usually dealer can't organise Reg No until he actually has the VIN number for car....Mine arrived within a week of getting Reg No. Oh and btw Citroen will give you 7 days free insurance cover, You'll need something before the car can actually be registered, its a useful little bonus as it means you can have the car for a week before having to pay for your own insurance
        mines from stock does that make a difference? it's in kent atm they didn't know when it was coming , going back to uni too soon and i want it before then!
        Last edited by blondie; 29-12-2010, 11:40.

Comment

I wasn't eligble for the free insurance as the broker they used considered my premium to be too high :'(
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Sounds like it could be sitting in the compound @ Sheerness, all depends on the delivery drivers how long it takes to get to your dealer

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              I wasn't eligble for the free insurance as the broker they used considered my premium to be too high :'(
              + 1 On That Bombshelll... =(

Comment

Sounds like it could be sitting in the compound @ Sheerness, all depends on the delivery drivers how long it takes to get to your dealer
                oww i want it now ! so impatient

Comment

7 Days if going North and about 5 Days if heading South.

BTW you don't need a VIN to assign a reg number to an order, we always let customer pick a number from our list as we feel it's that nice personal touch.

Curious to know if you folks who were refused 7 Day Insurance called Citroen Insurance or not??
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                    Curious to know if you folks who were refused 7 Day Insurance called Citroen Insurance or not??
                    Yeah I Couldn't Get It =(

Comment

I got the insurance...........no hassle at all

Comment

I called Citroen Insurance, but the call centre must be for various makers as the guy I had kept reading the script wrong and kept saying I had a bmw z3... and quoting ukinsurance ltd instead of Citroen so kept having to redo it.
                        I used it for 1 day and to get the car home.
                        The dealer insisted I couldnt choose... even though I knew someone else had from the same dealer and other dealers normally let you pick from the list...grr.

Comment

I got the insurance...........no hassle at all
                          Perks of being "of age" I guess John <3
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I guess so, expect my insurance premium is also a bit cheaper than yours as well

Comment

More than likely, there's a seperate post somewhere about premiums.I'm paying over a grand to insure mine at the moment >.<
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                              X