John got his DS3 racing today :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John got his DS3 racing today :)

John's car was delivered today and he is now out driving around with one of his friends.

I have shown him how most of the controls work but does anyone know how to turn the My Way screen off when the engine is running?
    This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Why would you want to lol
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Great news! Get some pics up!

Not sure about MyWay, I'm sure someone will be along to answer soon.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

You should be able to hold the power button to turn off the MyWay screen but that will also turn off the radio

Hope he enjoys it!
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Car is excellent when alls running fine- depending on how much warranty you have, fully consider a catch can, and top quality fuel for me.
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

How is he enjoying his new pride and joy John? asked for a sub for fuel yet lol
            DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
            Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

I hope he enjoys many miles of fun fast and trouble free driving
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                How is he enjoying his new pride and joy John? asked for a sub for fuel yet lol
                He is enjoying it a lot I have not seen much of him last night or this evening
                This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

One happy Racing John over there, ehh. This John was also happy 'til the engine blew
                  Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
                  ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X