Shinney DS3 Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shinney DS3 Racing

We cleaned our DS3's yesterday and then went to our local wood to take some photo's. We had several nice comments about our car's. John is very pleased with his car and I have put the one fault right, the clip for the passenger seat belt was missing which coincidently was on my DS3 also!

Here is John's DS3 Racing, I have taken some not so common shots.....................................

Last edited by Whippety John; 15-12-2013, 07:19.
    This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

The car behind Johns on the road pic; is that a whaletail of a spoiler or was his boot open as he was driving?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
      The car behind Johns on the road pic; is that a whaletail of a spoiler or was his boot open as he was driving?

His boot was open, he had a Christmas tree sticking out of it!
      This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Lol

Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Again nice pics John, you said a clip was missing from the seat belt....what clip?
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Nice!
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I still love the look of the racings Great photos btw - I wondered which part of the seatbelt clip was missing too :confused:
              sigpic

Comment

All that carbon fibre certainly costs a few quid- very nice (Got a new motor) John:redface:
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

The seat belt clip is the one that stops the part of the belt that tyou plug in from slipping down the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Whippety John View Post
                    The seat belt clip is the one that stops the part of the belt that tyou plug in from slipping down the belt.
                    Didn't realise they had them as mine hasn't, where did you get yours from john?

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                      Didn't realise they had them as mine hasn't, where did you get yours from john?
                      I got mine from ebay, have a look here bud http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-BELT-...51376580500%26

Comment

Originally posted by Whippety John View Post
                        I got mine from ebay, have a look here bud http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-BELT-...51376580500%26
                        Thanks John

Comment

Working...
                        X