DS3 pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 pair

We spent a couple of hours de-minging our motors yesterday and then decided to get some photo's before it started to rain. We headed to our local wood and managed to park the cars next to each other. We had some very nice comments and a few enviable looks.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Good job mate, really do love those "R" rims.

Out of interest what was your de-minging regimen? I'm seeing some swirls on the Racings boot just under the badge so would say a sponge (aarrgghh) to wash and/or a chamois to dry (another aarrgghh).

What products were used and what LSP are on the cars?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 15-12-2013, 08:57.
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
      Good job mate, really do love those "R" rims.

Out of interest what was your de-minging regimen? I'm seeing some swirls on the Racings boot just under the badge so would say a sponge (aarrgghh) to wash and/or a chamois to dry (another aarrgghh).

What products were used and what LSP are on the cars?

We use micro fibre clothes but alas few others do Plan is to get them through the winter and then get a detailer in to clay and buff them. Maybe a trip to sunny Bury will be in order

For now it is just a pre wash, wash with shampoo then wash with hose. Polish and seal all using Auto Glym (except for the racing, for that the under polish is Poorboys)
      This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Well for the stuff you are using John, the cars look really good.

In my experience, white is a very hard colour to make look shiny but they are certain products and procedures that make a huge difference and give it the WOW factor.

My mancave/detailing studio (ie. garage) is complete now so if you ever do fancy a trip to Bury (can't guarantee the sun) then send me a pm and I will send a menu to you of procedures, products used and prices if you are ever interested. A discount may be on the cards for my first Racing!!!!

Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Pics look really good John
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Working...
          X