DS3 Cabrio Racing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that matte Charcoal finish.

Not a fan of cabrio's tho. I like my boot space.

Comment

Yes me and Greg will look have a really good look if there is one at local dealer might not be any different wont be a patch on mine any way LOL
      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Get Greg to get that Catch can kit out.....or i'll buy another one LOL.... sooon
        Sorry for thread deviation.....but the Cabrio may well need one (See how i made that connection)
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi mate yes I will see Greg on saturday and as you say it needs to be out there it such a Good Kit not long now I'm sure.
          DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

If, as Biggie said only 10-12 will be UK allocated I doubt Citroen dealers will be too helpful on the RRP
            sigpic

Comment

Was told by my dealer today that there were 10 allocated to the UK, and my dealer may get one- but sure they all say that
              Also suggested that there would be no "haggle" room on the price, in fact, they may sell for over list price, due to scarcity value
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

... I still want one! What was the list price of the old DS3R? When I first visited my citroen dealer in 2011 they wanted £26k for a racing, always wondered if they bumped the price up just because of its rarity. Still never seen a black/orange in the flesh! Think it will be the final push to make me buy one lol. Only ever seen the white one that they had on display, which I've seen on local roads only once.

Comment

I think the original racings were priced around 24k when they came out but for 29k that's edging into second hand supercar money..

Comment

I love the look of the Cabrio Racing but for me at least it's not worth £30k
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice piece and piccy on the Racing Cabrio in the Mirror today

Nice piece in the Sunday Mirror today on the Cabrio- the piccie looks great to be honest
                      Gets a good write up by Quentin Wilson, mainly dealing with only 10 available in the UK, and the price.

Compared to the 911 no less

"You could drive all year and never see another" "Deeply cool"
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

The price as said before includes a second engine
                        Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                          The price as said before includes a second engine
                          Lol
                          for that price I'd want a 2nd and 3rd spare engine plus a team of citroen mechanic's following me every where I go
                          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

If theyve solved the engine issues, and dropped it by £5k, I'd buy one looking at the photo
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                            X