DSign+ Coming Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSign+ Coming Soon

Just a little heads up about a new addition to the range of DS3, next year there is going to be a Plus version of the Dsign model. This version will add the alloys and air conditioning to the model for a reduced price, will fill in details once they have been confirmed.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Whaaaaaaaaat?

Is this just the old DSign stock that they've added a few bits to? Any DRL's on the +?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Nothing mentioned yet.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Ughh well this is slightly frustrating seeing as I bought a DSign and added the contrasting roof, air con, alloys and DRLs earlier in the year.

Comment

Is not not cheaper to order a dstyle?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope the DSign was cheaper.
            It also meant that I could get the 1.2.

Comment

Ah okay! What spec is the 1.2?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not the best engine out there but I'm finding it great for city driving.
                It's the 3 cylinder VTi 82. It'll top out at 108mph but it does come in at 104g/km meaning that tax is only £20 for the year.
                Being a young driver means that it was much cheaper for me to get the 1.2

Comment

How long it take to get to 108?
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

If I start accelerating now I'll probably be at 108 just in time for 2014.

Comment

LOLOLO Thought as much
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Haha! I'm only 20 bud. 0 No claims and to insure my 155 its costing me £710 fully comp with business usage too!

Comment

Fair enough- wasn't intended as a put down, but if youre going from a 155 Dsport to a 3 cylinder vti, you know you will be very cheesed off after a day!
                          Appreciate the insurance costs of a THP, costs me a little bit more than a 3 cylinder vti too, but that cos it goes qwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
                          Anyways- do what is best for you

(Business usage with most companies costs no extra)
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Confused - Not OP?

Anyway yeah it was actually dearer to insure the 1.6 VTI and both oil burners.

Comment

haha no worries. At the moment I really don't care about the engine at all. It's such a nice car that you don't even realise how slowly you're getting from A to B.

It wasn't just down to the insurance for me. My part-ex left me with a shortfall which put my monthly repayments up and there's also the cost of fuelling the thing, so the 1.2 worked out at much much better value for money for me in my current financial situation.

Anyway I get to give it back in two and half years and pick a new engine. The DS3 should hopefully have had a facelift by then too judging by the other post on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X