Number Plate Light Lens has escaped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Plate Light Lens has escaped!

So this is a bit of an obscure one. My DS3 is approaching 5 months old and when I was closing the boot earlier in the week, the clear plastic lens for the number plate light popped off! On closer inspection it appears to have snapped/cracked. Can't fathom how this might've happened, perhaps a stone has flicked up and caused it to become loose? Either way, before I pop along to my Citroen dealer tomorrow, does anybody know whether this part can be purchased on its own (the lens), or will I need to get a whole new unit? Seems very odd that it should just pop off as I close the boot.

Wonder if this has happened to anyone else?

hi this is completely different subject lol, just wondering if anyone knows what sort of dump valves i need for my ds3 155bhp and where i can get someone to fit for me, just want it for the noise lol, any help will be appreciated

Comment

Dbomb... Start a new thread!

That's crazy about the lens. Surely a trip to a breakers yard would do the trick?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

just buy a new one from the dealer, they cant be alot of £ surely
        The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Just been on the phone to my dealer; they reckon that if the lens was cracked before it fell out (which may or may not be the case) then it won't be a warranty jobby which is fair enough. Sounds like they can order the individual part.

Just a tad annoying in the meantime as it's difficult to tell how much muck is getting into the light on the daily commute.

Comment

Originally posted by domb93 View Post
            hi this is completely different subject lol, just wondering if anyone knows what sort of dump valves i need for my ds3 155bhp and where i can get someone to fit for me, just want it for the noise lol, any help will be appreciated
            Have you ever used a forum before ? lol

Comment

Working...
            X