So just how many DS3s are out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just how many DS3s are out there?

Having seen very few DS3s on the road still and noting that fairly long delivery times are still being quoted, I'm wondering if anyone has any inside knowledge about how many were actually sold in the UK last year?

Hardly anyone I speak to has a clue what the car looks like until I bore them with a picture, so it does still appear to have that element of exclusivity. That can only be a good thing for all of us as it presumably keeps up the resale value (not that I've any intention of selling for some time, of course!).

I did hear back in February that only 1500 were going to be released to the UK market in 2010, but I wonder how accurate that figure really is.

Any ideas anyone?

Mark
    DStyle HDi
    Cherry Red/Black
    Chrome strips & mirrors

While i was waiting for mine my local dealer told me that Citroen were trying to make the model exclusive. That was july and after coming out in march i had seen 1 in the UK and 2 in France and one of those was at the garage. perhaps with both Top and Fifth Gear making them Cars of the year we will see more about. Still only about 4 in Aylesbury

Comment

Im Not Sure But I Think Our Inside Man Biggie Can Find This Out ?...

Comment

people never know what they are.. i've saved a picture to my phone for reference purposes during conversation now!

Comment

I keep a copy of the sales brochure propped up in a very prominent position on my desk at work. If people who haven't seen it before don't comment on it, I tend to "secretly" point to it or fuss around it. If they still don't take the hint, they must be dead from the neck up.

Or maybe I'm just a sad git.
          DStyle HDi
          Cherry Red/Black
          Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

you should get a 1/18 die cast model for your desk at present available in white with bott roof and just out yellow with black roof. Just ordered mine (yellow of course)

Comment

Biggie says he's going to have a look at the sales figures when he gets back to work and let you all know.

I saw a red one with a white roof on the M90 today. There's a guy just around the corner from me who has the white collection...I was mad when Biggie said they'd sold it to him because I wanted to be the only one in my village with a DS3!! Lol

Comment

Cool, now Mrs Bigs helps us out by getting Mr Big to check hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  you should get a 1/18 die cast model for your desk at present available in white with bott roof and just out yellow with black roof. Just ordered mine (yellow of course)

I've seen those on e-Bay and really quite like them, but it wouldn't seem right unless they did one in the same colour as mine.

Maybe I should get any old colour and try and paint it????

Nah......
                  DStyle HDi
                  Cherry Red/Black
                  Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

i bought one of them off ebay and its fecking tiny lol

i wanted one the same colour as mine too

Comment

yes i have one of the tiny ones phnar... but these are bigger, will put measurements on when i get it. Just a pity no white roof on it

Comment

Still only about 4 in Aylesbury
                        One of those 4 would be mine :-) Needs a right good wash at the moment though

Comment

you should get a 1/18 die cast model for your desk. Just ordered mine (yellow of course)
                          Seen them on eBay for circa £40 - yellow & black inside & out, like mine, but the wheels (black) and mirrors (silver) don't match.

What did you pay, ds3adi?

Comment

Atticboy is yours the bott blue with white roof or red with red bull stickers on or other

Comment

Paid £40 inc p&p which is quite good

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-18-Norev-Cit...item3363c682b9

Comment

Working...
                              X