my ds3 is home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ds3 is home

friday evening i collected my new ds, this is to replace a crap fiat 500s, 63 reg 345 miles on clock, that i only had for twenty days i think the s stands for sh**e, i took it back to the dealers, it didn't like standing starts on hills it prefered to roll backwards, the dealership loaned me a ds3 while the sh**e was in being looked at, and we prefered the ds, wasn't even thinking of getting one, now got a brand new ds3 d style, already started putting bits in it, ie bought a small ashtray from halfords for the loose change fits nicely in the front, lined all the pockets with the plastice anti-slip stuff, and stuck some door edge protectors on ( stops me banging door on concrete fence.) and just been and put 90 miles on clock, got a reading of 40mpg, being careful with the revs at the moment. on arrival at home wife said the mood light on passenger side wasn't lit up so on inspection i removed the panel and noticed a bulb in the fitment but the cable wasn't connected. all's now working ok. its white with a black roof and black wheels.

Nice one, look forward to your pics when you can post some
    Last edited by lfcrule1972; 04-01-2014, 22:15.
    sigpic

Comment

Great choice, im moving from fiat too.
      I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by kbcalypso View Post
        ....this is to replace a crap fiat 500s, 63 reg 345 miles on clock, that i only had for twenty days i think the s stands for sh**e, ....
        Haha!

As said, get some pics of the DS3 up when you can
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Nice, as said before pics are a must
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Nice one KB, enjoy your motor
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

right will do pics asap, went for a drive today but forgot camera, have found how to get the follow home lights working, but when i asked if the car had bluetooth the salesman said no, but i can get the car to pair with my sony experia but it needs a code andyone know where i can find the code,

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	phone pics 063.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	356321this pic is when test driving the ds. went for a drive today but forgot camera, have found how to get the follow home lights working, but when i asked if the car had bluetooth the salesman said no, but i can get the car to pair with my sony experia but it needs a code andyone know where i can find the code,

Comment

Hi KB, when it prompts you for a code you choose your own ie 0000 as long as you use the same code when your phone prompts you for one as well. Have fun and enjoy.
                  DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Very nice KB. Cant help you on the phone front- Bluetooth stuff goes over my head
                    Did you keep the Trade Plate?
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

ha no i didn't. i have a plate on a retension cert, so 12 months done i will tranfer it, just letting the neighbours know its a 63 reg at the moment, i have tried keying in 0000 on the car but it don't seem to pair, i presume if its getting this far then bluetooth must be fitted.

Comment

Is your phone asking for a code as well ? Make sure the phone is discoverable when you try to pair them
                        sigpic

Comment

i went onto the oxbridge website and found the code 1234, so had another go this morning after a few attempts, imputing the numbers i was about to give up when my phone asked me for the code so i imputed 1234 and the phone said number not recognised for pairing. its a sony experia. will try when i have more time.

Comment

Originally posted by kbcalypso View Post
                            i went onto the oxbridge website and found the code 1234, so had another go this morning after a few attempts, imputing the numbers i was about to give up when my phone asked me for the code so i imputed 1234 and the phone said number not recognised for pairing. its a sony experia. will try when i have more time.
                            From a previous post I've done, how to connect an iPhone:

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                            - Enable visibility on iPhone: Settings > General > Bluetooth.
                            - In car: Turn on ignition > Menu button > Bluetooth > Bluetooth Config > Search > Select your phone > Enter 0000
                            - On iPhone: It should pop up saying car is trying to connect and to enter PIN. Enter 0000 then pair.
                            - Should say pairing successful on car and phone.

Note: code can be anything but 0000 is the quickest and easiest to enter on both.
                            I don't have a Sony Experia to test but I imagine if you follow the same steps (obviously the location of Bluetooth settings for the Experia will be different), then it should work.

Hope this helps.
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

thanks for all the help i have got the phone paired at last i went onto the citreon uk website and got the details from there.

Comment

Working...
                              X